DENTDEPOT FÜR GESUNDE ZÄHNE
20 Button Philips Sonicare
× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Topic-icon The cold wind is

The cold wind is cold and icy, the leaves are fluttering, and you can stroll on the streets of exotic countries. Just stepping into Myeong-dong, the thick fried nuts fluttered in the face, fragrant, warm, and broke into people's hearts. Looking into the distance, the bustling and bustling market Parliament Cigarettes , the pedestrians coming and going Newport Cigarettes Coupons , the various stalls on the roadside, but in my eyes, there is only the old man who is thin and has some camels. It is not unusual to say that the old man is a Chinese man. There is a small five-star red flag hanging on the car. Seeing such a friendly color and pattern, I quickly walked over and looked at the old man carefully. The black face, with a bunch of small cockroaches on his head; speaking a fluent Korean, only when he meets the Chinese, he will speak the mouth of his hometown; the thin-skinned hand will stir up the force. A pot of fragrant chestnuts I walked to the car and looked at the old man silently. The old man noticed me and smiled and asked me in Korean. I said: "I'm sorry, I don't understand Korean, I am Chinese." Perhaps the last five words, the expression of the old man changed from smile to shock, and from shock to touch. The old man may have been speaking Chinese for too long. Maybe he was so moved. He shivered a little and said with pleasure: "Wow, I finally met my loved ones and finally met my compatriots." Like a long-lost friend, I started to talk about my family. You said a word, everyone has a happy smile on their faces. The old man's hand kept turning over the chestnuts, and soon the chestnuts were fried Marlboro Red . The old man said with awkwardness: "Child, look, grandfather wasted you so much time, use this bag of fried chestnuts to give you!" Grandpa directly put a bag of chestnuts into my arms. I quickly returned, but the uncle insisted on giving it to me. I have no choice but to accept it. Turning away, he shouted loudly to the uncle: "Goodbye, Grandpa, thank you for making me so happy, thank you, really thank you." In the hands of the hand, I did not forget to put the little change in my pocket into the hands of the old man
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettes

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds